Saturday 19 April 2014

Paris, France 14th of April 2014


So I haven't been posting the last several days as I have been keeping myself very busy! I will be slowly playing catch up on my blog over the next couple days! Paris is amazing, tomorrow will be my last day and I feel like a have barely cracked the surface of this beautiful city! There is endless amounts of things to see and do! My very first day was the 14th, I took the metro to my hostel The Loft in Bellville area and discarded my things before heading down to the Arc de Triumph to begin my Paris excursion! From there I chose to spend my first evening walking along the Seinne gazing on the historic landmarks and Sparkling evening city banks. I would later regret my choice to walk so much my very first evening as my feet have not been able to catch up on rest since everything has been go go go since. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment